Earn $60 per hour by Just Listening Songs.

How interesting it will be if you get paid for listening your favorite music.

There are million ways to earn money online. Most of them requires a set standard of technological know how and immense understanding of the internet. Many successful bloggers know this. Other general public also knows the basic structure of earning money online but they are not too willing or have no time to get deep into it. But how interesting it would be for you when I say that you can earn money from simple ways like watching ads, surfing websites and the most importantly earning while you enjoy listening your favorite music.

Wow !! Excited already, I am.

I have been paid for just that, I may tell you. For the past one month I am being paid, literally, for doing nothing but just relaxing on my couch and listening to the music I love. JUST LIKE THAT !

And the setup is Totally Free !!

What I did was, I signed up my free account with the top most well known websites that offer cash to listen to new music created by Artists around the world. The music is classified in different genres and I selected my top 5 genres, add 10 artists names I love listening to, add my personal details and my payment details and I was good to go. With in an hour or two I started receiving songs and for each listen (at least 30 seconds) I have been paid 10 cents. DELICIOUS !!

Now the Big Math.

I have been paid 10 cents in 30 seconds. That means 20 cents for one minute. A dollar for 5 minutes of listening songs. Therefore you can ideally make $12 an hour through a single website. But If you combine 5 of such websites then you  can make $60 an hour or a dollar per minute. HOW COOL IS THAT !!
But it is the ideal case. In a practical world even if you waste half of your time, still you are getting $30 per hour. NOT BAD.

I am following below listed websites:

Here is my earning report for the first 5 minutes of listening to the songs at Music X Ray website. I totally recommend it because it is simple and make me quick money right away doing following steps.
  • Hit the play button.
  • Listen to the song for at least 30 seconds.
  • And become a fan (Important fields within yellow bars).


EmoticonEmoticon